JOEL ORLEANS & MS NAA- "ARE NO LONGER EMPLOYEES OF YFM"

JOEL ORLEANS 
Ghanaian award winning broadcaster and rapper Joel Orleans popularly known in the media fraternity as the "Radio Man" is the latest to join the exit train from Global Media Alliance sub radio station "YFM". The media personality has officially brought an end to his straight stay contract at YFM

Joel in a twitter post:
I just got fired from YFM

"I’d be lying if I said I ain’t gutted about the exit, but everything happens for a reason. I strongly believe that this is not the end but the beginning of greater things to come. It’s time for others to get the opportunities we had when we started. I fully support that cause".

"Wishing the new radio generation the best. It’s gonna be hard. You’ll be used and unappreciated. But that comes with the job.  Always keep your head up and push for what’s right and don’t apologize for it.

Would also like to thank all of you who’ve reached out. It’s been a blessing. Calls from all over the planet. Damn! Mad love and respect" ❤️

"I’ll still be putting all the young ones on regardless. now I can do that regardless their station. See how the universe works!!! So if you need to know anything, just a dm away".

Would like to Thank you @Y1079FM for all the years. Without you I wouldn’t be who I am today. Thanks for the opportunity to prove myself and tbh I Had a great ride. Wish you all the best. No hard feelings. We did it.

Love
Joel

Ms Naa

Shortly after radio presenter, Naa Adzorkor Addo popularly known as "Ms Naa" took to twitter to share the news of her contract been terminated by YFM after 11 years straight stay at the station.

In a tweet posted :

"After 11 yrs of knocking out the competition, my time with my family at Yfm has come to an end. Sad though I might be, I enjoyed every minute of it and am by no means done. Look for your girl cos imma be out there kickin ass and taking names🤗 #ImASavage #podcastondaway ".

It seems corona virus is ruining businesses. Fingers crossed for what's next to come.

Wish them the best of luck 
"MajorieConnect"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREDA RHYMZ - "POINT OF CORRECTION (ENO BARONY X SISTA AFIA DISS)"

Update: Rumors" Debuts In Top 5 On Billboard Hot 100"

NATTY LEE- "SOCIAL MEDIA MILLIONAIRE"