K.O.D ~"OFFICIALLY DEPARTS FROM EIB"

The Classic Man~K.O.D

The lastest to join the exit train from EIB Network is popular Ghanaian broadcaster Kofi Okyere Darko known in the media landscape as K.O.D, has officially  brought an end to his 5year straight stay at EIB network.
Broadcaster Kofi Okyere Darko, otherwise known as KOD, is one of the most fashionable guys in the Ghanaian media fraternity.

The departure is not forever but a break from his 24 years radio journey. He took to Facebook to share news of his exit with fans via Facebook :

K.O.D wrote in a Facebook post:
“After 5 straight years at EIB, we mutually parted company last Thursday. It’s been 5 awesome years with an amazing family. From my love Live FM, my love child as Head of events & host of 360 Live (I truly enjoyed my days at Live with the youngsters) & later moving to Starr to host the Zone & Starr Dive, it’s been a fabulous learning curve”.
“I’m indebted to the Duffour family, my brother & friend Bolaray (since our mid-teens), Von, gorgeous Emaline, Jeffrey De Gea (who walked me through a lot), Miss Nancy Adobea Anane & my fav marketing & sales family…. our daily KOD tales ( Selassie Tettey Kekeli Gloria Hogba)….. and the last year with my old friend, the gorgeous Cookie & DJ Vyrusky, it’s been an awesome trip”.
“I want to say thanks to the EiB family for believing my capabilities & the fab times. A break from radio is in order after 24 years, right? From Monday, you can catch me at NINETEEN57 off Oxford Street from Monday at 10 am. 
May God bless us all”.
Thank you for entertaining the world K.O.D through the creative Arts Industry ❤.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREDA RHYMZ - "POINT OF CORRECTION (ENO BARONY X SISTA AFIA DISS)"

Update: Rumors" Debuts In Top 5 On Billboard Hot 100"

NATTY LEE- "SOCIAL MEDIA MILLIONAIRE"